Hi, you are probably here because you are searching for how to make hazel eyes pop.If you have hazel, your eyes have more than one color. Aishwarya Rai, Tyra Banks, Kelly Clarkson and Angelina Jolie are some of the notable celebrities who have such colored eyes. Usually, there are spots of several colors, and you can fully play to that advantage. A great way to display these colors is to use different eye shadow colors.
How to make a butt out of a forest eye?
1. Purple Smokey Eye Makeup
A great way to bring out eye color is to use colors on the opposite side of the color wheel. Bright purple, eggplant and black shades were used to achieve this look.
Products to create the purple Smokey look
• Eyeshadow MAC.
• Makeup Revolution Eyeliner.
• Mascara and false eyelashes.
A tutorial on how to get the purple Smokey look
• Start by packing bright purple on the lid, but do not stretch the color too much.
• Go over it with eggplant shade and mix it on the outer corner and fold. Then use the black eye shadow to determine the outer corner.
• Use a clean brush to blend it to avoid stiff lines. By using the right transitional shades, you can make your hazel eyes flush.
• Attach fakes.
• Finish some mascara.
This Purple Smokey eye look is more suited to women with brown hair and pale skin.
The forest eyes of the girl’s brown hair look so beautiful compared to others.
2. Hot pink eye makeup
Adding bright eyes is a certain way of highlighting them. Using a primer before applying eye shadow is a good way to start as it does not allow the eyeshadow to sink into creases.
Products needed to create a hot pink eye makeup look
• Peach Cocktail, Cream Brulee, MUG Shimma Shimma Eyeshadows.
• Melt cosmetics with a radioactive stack in the shade of radioactive.
How to get hot pink eye makeup?
• The way to achieve this bright pink look – starting on the fold of hot pink. Don’t waste time mixing them, because it matters. Work with a small amount of product at a time to get a scattered look.
• Now pack a frosty hue in the center of the eyelid and curls. Use a clean fluffy brush to mix colors.
• Grease a little purple circle from the outside corner of your line, center and mix.
• Finally, to complete this look, use some mascara and a purple liner to create the wing. You will have a hazel that sheds these beautiful fuchsia colors!
This hot pink eye makeup is more suited to warm skin tones.
3. Eye makeup with black and gold glitter
Gold and Black – Powerful combination. Gold causes blemishes in the eyes to float away, and black adds a strong contrast to the hazel. To achieve this look you will need pigmented gold with micro gloss and gray-black hue.
Products to create a gold-black look with glitter
• Eyeshadow MAC.
• Make Up Revolution Eyeshadows.
• False eyelashes from Red Cherry.
How to make eye makeup in black and gold glitter?
• Start by priming your eyelid and applying a neutral shade that matches your skin tone to create a transitional shade.
• Using adhesive tape, apply a black eye shadow on the lower eyelash line to create the exquisite line as shown.
• Next, trim the metallic black tint on the outer corner and fold.
• Continue from the outer corner to the lower eyelash to get a smoky look.
• It’s time for gold! Place part of the product in the center and the rest of the eyelids. Gradually collect the product to prevent it from falling out.
• Put some of this in the inner corners.
• Finish with false eyelashes or just mascara.
This Golden Black Shine look is generally suitable for all skin tones. However, blond hair girls can make their forest eyes look like this.
4. Mermaid eye makeup
Blue, green and purple are the perfect combination. This often reminds us of mermaids. These colors create a magical look and highlight the color of your eyes. Prepare and apply the eyelid as usual and create a neutral foundation. For this look, we need to start from the outside and work towards the inside. As this look is a mermaid look, make sure that all the colors you will use from the next step shimmer.
Products to create this look
• Mineral Eyeliner Powders by Caylin Cosmetics
• Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Mermaid eye makeup tutorial
• After gaining a thin orange tint, go over the area above the fold.
• Next, use a purple tint to apply on the outer corners, folds and lower lash line.
• Use a clean brush to mix orange and purple.
• Align the top and bottom lines with the blue metal wheel.
• Now take the metallic blue color and cover it with your eyelid and mix.
• Then take a little green on the brush and apply it to the center of the eyelid.
• Use a clean brush to attach sharp lines.
• After you are satisfied with the colors and their transitions, finish some ink.
This mermaid eye makeup is one of the best options for all skin tones.
5. Bronze makeup of the goddess of the eyes
Bronze eye makeup will make you look cheeky and sharp. These are compliments of the gold spots in your walnut eyes, and it’s a great look for all occasions. This look will require shades of bronze and copper and eyeliner.
Products for creating eye makeup from a bronze goddess
• Urban Decay Bare eyeshadows
• Illamask Moscow gel liner
A tutorial on eye makeup from a bronze goddess
• Prepare and pull out the eyelid and strap.
• For this look, we can see that the eyeshadows extend a sharp line. To do this, you will need to use the ribbon on the bottom of the eyelashes.
• Apply copper tint to the eyelid.
• Now take the bronze shade and apply it to the crease and bow.
• Using a clean fluffy brush, brush it apart.
• Finally, create a winged line from a navy blue liner and apply mascara on top.
The Goddess Eye bronze look is more suitable for warm or dark skin.
6. Tropical sunset
Can’t you go on vacation soon? Bring a vacation to you! With colors like orange, purple and gold, you’re bound to lighten your eyes (and your mood) and make them pop.
Products to create a tropical sunset view
• Mi Vida Loca Eyeshadow Palette by Kat Von D.
• 24x glam liner from Nyx Cosmetics.
• Ardell eyelashes in 160 black.
How to do eye makeup at a tropical sunset?
• Begin by preparing and priming your eyelids.
• Apply a yellow eyebrow under the eyebrow bone to give a gradient look.
• Next, apply an orange eyeshadow just below the first layer.
• With a clean fluffy brush, spread these colors to avoid sharp lines.
• Insert several purple eye shadows in the center and outer corner and change them as shown.
• The time has come when billing will complete it – a golden winged liner. Gold adds quite a contrast to the purple and brings out the gold spots in the hazel.
• Finish with false eyelashes or mascara.
This is one of the most appropriate and favorite image for light skin tones.
7. Classic Black Smokey Eye Makeup
You can’t and don’t miss the classic black smokey-eye. The intensity of black will bring out the color of your eyes. It provides a stark contrast to the warm colors found in the hazel eyes.
Products to create the classic black Smokey look
• Naked Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette.
• Urban Decay mascara perversion.
A tutorial on how to get a classic black smoky look?
• After priming your eyelids, use a neutral brown tint that fits your skin under the skin to create the perfect transition.
• Fold black eyeshadows in batches.
• Slowly assemble the product to achieve the required intensity.
• Use a clean fluffy brush to mix it.
• Apply part of the product and under the lower eyelash line.
• Using a black collie, align the top and bottom lines.
• Finish with mascara.
8. Hide and seek pink eye makeup for girl with brown hair and hazel
This is a winged liner spinoff. Instead of going for a regular winged liner, you can highlight the eyes by adding a hint of color. In this look, the color used is pink. You can use any other color, but make sure it is bright.
Products to create a pink look
• Shu Uemura Pink Eyeliner
• Black eye liner by Bobbi Brown
How to get this pink look?
• Impose and support the eyelids.
• To create this look, use a black liner to create the wings as usual.
• Then create a line under the black line of the extended wing with pink as shown.
• Put a little flicker on the inner corner.
• Finish the coat with mascara.
Hide and Seek Pink Look is best for all skin tones.
9. Royal Blue Eye Makeup For Forest Eyes Brown Hair Female
Although this shade is not quite royal blue, it is along these lines and certainly looks royal. This is a sure way to lift your eyes.
Products to create a royal blue look
• Seventeen single eyeshadows in Regal shade.
• Kiko Eyeshadows 31.
• Revlon Single Eyeshadow in Periwinkle Shadow.
How to get a royal blue look?
• Begin by priming your eyelids and applying a neutral foundation.
• Apply a dark blue tint to your eyelids so that it looks rich and pigmented.
• Now take the fluffy brush and mix it.
• Apply a lilac shade to the inner thirds of the eyelids and spread it with the previously applied dark blue.
• Use a neutral brown tint to draw sharp lines under the brow bone. Use a clean fluffy brush to keep the transition clean.
• Apply a little lilac to the bottom lash line and finish with winged liner and mascara.
This royal blue look is best for warm tones.
10. Simple cat eye makeup
A simple flick goes a long way. When you don’t have time but want to add the oomph factor to your eyes, close this eyeliner and you’re good to go. I understand that you can do makeup when you are in a hurry. A simple cat’s eye will make it look like you’ve made some effort.
Products to create a simple cat-eye look
• Maybelline Gel Eye Gel.
• Urban Decay mascara perversion.
How to get a simple cat look?
• The trick of improving the cat’s eye is small strokes.
• Start from the inside corner and remember not to accumulate too much product at a time. You can always do it later.
• Now comes the tricky part – the wing. Remember that the wing should be an extension of your bottom line.
• Follow his path and you cannot go wrong. If you are worried about whether your hands are strong enough for this, you can use some card and place it under the eye on the path of the outer corner of the bottom line.
• When you are satisfied with the line, you can attach it to the rest and fill in any gaps.
• Finish with mascara.
It is also most suitable for all skin tones.
Other tips to make the extra eye pop
In addition to the eye shadow colors you use, there are several other ways to get your hazel out.
• Dress colors that make your eyes lipstick fondant – the color of your outfit can also make your look pop. If you have a hazel, wearing all black can help activate your eyes. Wearing shades of green and khaki can also make them brighter.
So there you are! Ten great eye makeup looks and other tips on how to open a hazel eye. Now, if you have no forest eyes, that doesn’t mean it’s not for you! Just these looks, in particular, make the hazel eyes of the hazel. After all, this look will look good on everyone! Go ahead and experiment!